Better PVP Mod
Mini-map interface - works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. Can display all types of entities in customizable colours. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press "B" to create a waypoint. Press "U" to list all the waypoints.
Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
Quick use - action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
Better sprint - sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
Toggle sneak - allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
Notification system - on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
Customization - the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
- Start the version of Minecraft that you're going to install the mod for at least once.
- Go to the official Minecraft Forge website: http://files.minecraftforge.net
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version (1.10.2, 1.9.4 etc). This should create a new "forge" profile in your Minecraft client if this is your first time using Forge (to change which Forge version to run you'll have to edit the "forge" profile).
- Start Minecraft with the "forge" profile at least once.
- Now middle-click (open in a new tab) the download button below, choose the latest version of the mod for your Minecraft version and click "Download (.jar)". Wait 5 seconds and click "skip ad" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to "C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods" or to an equivalent on other OS'. On Windows you can open the "AppData" folder by pressing windows key + R and typing in: %appdata%
- Find your way into the "mods" folder as described in the previous step.
- Put the mod jar you've just downloaded in the "mods" folder. You can now install any mods compatible with your Forge version by putting them in this folder.
- Start your minecraft launcher and start the game using the "forge" profile.
- If you are still having problems getting the mod to work, contact me. Contact info is available in the sidebar.