Xaero's Special Attacks
Ability to charge any vanilla Minecraft weapons to give them special attacks.
Specials attacks/effects for all charged weapons.
Special energy bar above your hunger bar whenever there is a charged weapon in your hotbar.
2 categories of special attacks: special attacks and special effects.
- Start the version of Minecraft that you're going to install the mod for at least once.
- Go to the official Minecraft Forge website: http://files.minecraftforge.net
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version (1.10.2, 1.9.4 etc). This should create a new "forge" profile in your Minecraft client if this is your first time using Forge (to change which Forge version to run you'll have to edit the "forge" profile).
- Start Minecraft with the "forge" profile at least once.
- Now middle-click (open in a new tab) the download button below, choose the latest version of the mod for your Minecraft version and click "Download (.jar)". Wait 5 seconds and click "skip ad" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to "C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods" or to an equivalent on other OS'. On Windows you can open the "AppData" folder by pressing windows key + R and typing in: %appdata%
- Find your way into the "mods" folder as described in the previous step.
- Put the mod jar you've just downloaded in the "mods" folder. You can now install any mods compatible with your Forge version by putting them in this folder.
- Start your minecraft launcher and start the game using the "forge" profile.
- If you are still having problems getting the mod to work, contact me. Contact info is available in the sidebar.